DICLOWAL 100MG SUPPOSITORIES 10’S
suppository is a plug of medicine designed to melt at body temperature within the rectum (back passage, or bottom). It must not be taken by mouth.
- Ideally your child should open their bowel (do a poo) before you give a suppository.
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water.
- You can put on disposable plastic gloves before using suppositories. You can get these from a pharmacy. However, some people find it easier to have bare, clean hands.
- Your child should be lying on their side or front.
- Hold one buttock gently to one side so that you can see the rectum.